Sunday, 2 September 2007
Quitting already?
No I'm not quitting this blog, but what I am doing is shifting all my time to work on my secret movie project. What this means is that "Friends & Family" is on hold until production on the secret project has finished. Currently I am set to film the secret project (hereby called SP) at the beginning of October. It will probably take 7-8 months to film as it is quite a big movie with lots and lots of green screening. It may take less time to finish it, but I'll still be working on the site, the trailers and the voice overs. Depending on how the production goes, a teaser trailer for the SP will probably be released sometime in December, maybe later, with the full trailer out by May. The finished movie will then be released hopefully by July. Now I know this may sound like an awful long time just for one movie, but like I said before, it's big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment