I think I know what was causing that problem I've been having in The Sims 2 lately, a residential lot. It only happened with one family in their home (on their honeymoon the game was fine). I've moved them out of the house and into another and so far, no problems. I've also had no problems whilst on other lots as well. So I'm guessing that the house was the problem. Although that wouldn't explain how I got the error before Pleasantview had started up that one time, but we'll forget about that. So it looks like all systems go!
UPDATE: Got the error again. I think it may be the game itself, so I'm going to reinstall it tomorrow. If that doesn't work, then I guess I have a reason to buy a new graphics card, which is good :)
Whilst I'm here, I've decided that I'm only going to use this blog for Sims 2 related content. No point in making the blog untidy with content that doesn't really matter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment