Tuesday, 11 September 2007

We have a problem

Ok so recently my Sims 2 game has been messing up a lot. Every now and then I will get an error saying something about a graphical problem and the game will close. If I try to start the game up again, I will get the following error:

"Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make sure you have a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer. The application will now terminate."

Other times the game will start fine but sometime after it crashes. I have no idea what's causing the problem as I have DirectX 9 and I've been playing the game for nearly 3 years anyway. I've tried installing the latest drivers many times but it just doesn't seem to work. So if anyone knows how to fix this, I'll give you a virtual cookie :)

No comments: