Sorry for not posting anything for like 6 days, but I couldn't find anything interesting to talk about, and I couldn't find anything funky on StumbleUpon. And then yesterday I got Bon Voyage so that's been keeping me busy.
Whilst on the subject of Bon Voyage, it's awesome. It really does feel like you're on holiday. You just get to relax and enjoy the scenery. My favourite location at the moment has to be Twikki Island. It's so exotic and peaceful; just watching the waves makes me jealous.
I've got a feeling this expansion pack is going to be great for movie making. There are many new animations and objects that match different cultures, so we should hopefully see more Far Eastern movies from now on for example.
Whilst I'm here I might as well post something else. Sean (lostatcore) sent me a link to a trailer for the movie The Nines. Now you're probably wondering what this has to do with The Sims or anything random, but you're wrong, it does. Just take a look at the trailer below:
Notice anything strange at 1:08? Exactly. I hope 20th Century Fox can make The Sims Movie look that interesting. Yes I know the two films have nothing in common, but that footage in the trailer just got me thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment