Now yesterday I realised that 2 of my first blog posts were finds from YouTube and thought it was getting old already. So instead of posting a video from YouTube or anything like that, I decided I will make a post that comes from me.
Alright, so any self-respecting blogger has the StumbleUpon toolbar on their Internet browser. Basically you click the button and it will take you to a random site on the World Wide Web. But anyway, I downloaded that yesterday so hopefully I'll find better, more random things on the Internet instead of videos from YouTube. I have already found some interesting stuff, but it wasn't really random enough :p.
Right, moving on. I thought I would give you my time and talk about my movie making "company" CleverBox. I haven't made a movie since November 2005! Well technically I have; I made an advert for The Sims 2: Seasons for a competition. I didn't win. But apart from that, I haven't made one for ages. Now currently I am "working" on two projects. One of them you know about if you visit my main site (Friends & Family), and the other you don't know about. The secret one is going to take up A LOT of my time as it isn't just your basic music video or drama series or anything. I don't want to give too much information, but lets just say it's long.
It's tough going from being lazy to making something huge, but I'm not alone so I will have some help. So I suppose it's all good really. I honestly want to get back into movie making so much. I've had a very long break so it is hard to get back into the routine, especially for a lazy teenager like me, but I'm getting there :)
So that's today's first post. Hopefully I'll find something interesting to post later on today. Sims99 doesn't seem to be working for me, so I should have time to search around. Until then, see ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment